HYBRID BARREL 2017
- EAST COAST WOOD BARRELS -
OUR MISSION IS TO CONSISTENTLY PRODUCE PREMIUM QUALITY WINE AND WHISKEY BARRELS.
IMPROVED - Wood and Stainless Steel Hybrid Barrel by inventor and East Cost Wood Barrels founder George Voicu (Patent Pending)
Neutral food-grade stainless steel ageing system, standard liquid capacities and footprint, common cap and couplings, micro-oxygenation control through dual wood heads, internal wood stave system supports product finishing.
• Reduced life-cycle costs using replacement staves and heads
• Increased leak-security over the traditional wood barrel
• Versatility: all wood varieties and toast/char levels
• Customization: ability to increase/decrease wine to wood ratio
• Reduced surface area prevents wine oxidation.
• Decreased evaporation (angel share loss)
• Purchase point comparable to traditional French oak barrels
• Hygienic and simple to clean
• Accepts standard barrel racks
• No specialized skill required for stave and head replacement
• Excellent for wine-lab research applications
• Promotes product experimentation (variable wood combinations)
OUR IMPROVED - WOOD AND STAINLESS STEEL HYBRID BARREL
Capacities for Sale: 10,30, and 59 gallons.
Head Specie (options): american oak ,european oaks or acacia
Stave Insert (options): american oak, european oaks, acacia or other
* Toasting level and duration by winemaker’s request: Light, Medium, Medium Plus, and Heavy.
* Charring level by distiller’s request: charre 1, 2, 3, and 4 <heavy>
* Toasted-then-charred (by customer request)
Please Call or Email our Master Cooper to discuss your specialty product, and any barrel customization requests and delivery time-frame expectations.